The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it suits Arsenal having mid-week fixtures.

Only playing once a week was a disaster for Arsenal at the back end of last season. They had an entire week to dwell on draws and losses whilst watching us win both at weekend and mid-week.
unless lets say after the first Porto games Saka will be out injured for 6 weeks, then next Porto game Odegaard will be out for 2 months.

and add in the tiredness factor.

It’s going to be a slog if we keep playing this way.
Frustrating, because for the first 20 mins midweek - playing with the same setup as last season - we looked fantastic. Light years ahead of both Liverpool and Arsenal.

Frustrating, because for the first 20 mins midweek - playing with the same setup as last season - we looked fantastic. Light years ahead of both Liverpool and Arsenal.
And that’s why we still have a great chance. We know how good we are when on it. Still think we will end up grinding them down

I thought we were good too but it has to be taken into consideration that Copenhagen hadn't really played a proper game since December though unless you include the Atlantic Cup. Plus, they are third in the Danish Super League.

And that’s why we still have a great chance. We know how good we are when on it. Still think we will end up grinding them down
Yeah, course we have a chance. And no doubt we are the best, when we’re on it. But I just think Pep seems bent on sticking with this way of playing, and I fear it will cost us too many points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.