Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I've been this relaxed for years,after last year if we win a pot or two great, if we don't that's okay too. As long as liverpool don't win them all.

I'm the same. Last season was frustrating. We were awful for a long time and I didn't for a minute expect us to end up winning the treble. This time last season we were 5pts off top with 1pt less. We've put a good unbeaten run together and whilst we're not blowing teams away we're clearly doing alright still. A tough run coming up, but no reason we don't suddenly click into gear and go up a notch, these players thrive under pressure. A winnable FA Cup game tonight to progress in and a 2 goal cushion to make the CL QFs. I'll take that.

Ultimately the negative results have largely been through times we've had players injured and Rodri suspended. Plenty of dropped points through poor game management, which isn't typical of City under Pep and something we are still looking nervy with - Arsenal late winner, Chelsea late equaliser, Liverpool equaliser in last 10, Palace late equaliser. Luton away a nervous final 5 minutes. Brentford wasn't comfortable and Bournemouth had us rattled in the final minutes too.

Rest some tonight, get minutes in others, then go get a huge boost from winning the derby and progressing to the CL quarters before a trip to Anfield. They'll be all over us, they'll see it as a major step towards winning the title and we don't win there very often. But it's about time we changed that.

That's the aim stopping them and the Klopp love in. Chelsea have failed the useless fuckers.

No, the aim is to win the big trophies. Our aim can't be to stop another club. Anyone with such a mentality is likely to lose anyway, e.g., United in the FA Cup last season.

City are good enough to win the big things again. Let the other teams aim at stopping us.

I know it means little but City's odds have shortened dramatically today and not because Josko is likely to start.

I could get 1.50 yesterday but struggling to get 1.25 now.
what does this mean?

@kaz7 thanks, i don’t bet so i’m clueless about all that. and the josko part? i thought he was still training individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.