Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Unfortunately, it's rather like getting Turkey's to vote for Xmas. None of these, higher management people are going to admit anything,though what's happened is clearly obvious. Sadly, some "low middle management bod" will kop the wraps and probably by hung out to dry, All the upper management and executives will get away with it!
I'd go as far to say that the entire RM was rotten at the time of Horizon even the postal side of the business (I did have the misfortune of working in the postal side at the time), It's an institution with poor management throughout.

Did anyone ask the question of these senior guys - “ Where should the buck stop?”

About 2 weeks ago (can't find it now) I posted that people were being charged £5 to recover a letter because allegedly a forged stamp was used.
These people proved they had bought the stamp from a post office.
At the time the Post Office accused the Post Masters of being bent. Now I see we are blaming the Chinese Government, the Border Force Agency and every other fucker.
I do not know if this legit. OR it is total misinformation and yet again, the electronic systems (to detect fakes) employed by the P.O. are just not fit for purpose.
The Shit Show, sponsored by our government is continuing to defend itself whilst classifying everyone else as criminals.

Should this reach a criminal court, is Paula Vennells asking about the availability of some of the OJ Simpson trial jurors?

Today the wankers formerly known as the Post Office have now admitted that their software can wrongly identify genuine stamps as countrrfeit. This is after branding Post Masters as crooks for selling forgeries. The whole business is a shambles. The people running it are not fit for purpose.

Today the wankers formerly known as the Post Office have now admitted that their software can wrongly identify genuine stamps as countrrfeit. This is after branding Post Masters as crooks for selling forgeries. The whole business is a shambles. The people running it are not fit for purpose.
The people running it just sit in their posh offices taking their huge salaries and haven't got a clue what is actually going on.

They get the position through the "Old Boys" network, the Masons and the "Old School Tie", not through any actual knowledge of the business or any real ability.

The people running it just sit in their posh offices taking their huge salaries and haven't got a clue what is actually going on.

They get the position through the "Old Boys" network, the Masons and the "Old School Tie", not through any actual knowledge of the business or any real ability.
You would think, with the current inquiry ongoing, they would stop and think before declaring their systems foolproof and therefore its a bent Post Master.
This is my 3rd or 4th post about this. It originally came out when a woman's friend had to pay £5 as a 'fraudulent' stamp had been used. The sender produced a receipt showing she had bought it from the PO. That clearly meant, to the idiots in charge that the post master was a crook.

Last edited:

No no no mate you've got it wrong. It's something like, "We have to pay sky high salaries to attract the best people..''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.