City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

i was in 316 for the Everton game last season and i was surprised how long it took to get out of the stand

After the initial bottleneck by the double doors I prefer the steps at SSL3 to the spirals to get to level 3 in the rest of the ground. They seem to take an eternity to get down.

I don’t think too many fans would be arsed about others leaving early if it wasn’t for social media’s rival fans using it to take the piss
That just doesn’t bother me and I wouldn’t let someone else’s jealousy and nonsense stop me from doing what I want
I stayed till the end yesterday but that’s as I was getting a lift back off my dad
Every chance I’d have left at 3-0 if I was on my own

One thing I always think gets lost with teams like Luton is that there are still way more fans at the end of the game than their entire capacity. As capacities increase the % leaving early will probably increase but the actual amount still there will remain high if not higher.

Forget other clubs, we shouldn't give a fuck about whether others do the same or not. Leaving early in the numbers our fans now do is a disgrace, and has become so normalised that it's getting worse season on season. One day this success will all be over and those leaving will probably look back and wonder where it started going wrong. Well it's here and and now doing this
More or less agree with this. Any flak we get is warranted imo. I'm up in SSL3 and folk started drifting off on 75 mins, probably to get a head start on the serial 80-85 early leavers. It's fucking weird.

I see the kick off, the half time whistle, the start of the second half and depending on the score all but 2 mins of added time at the end.

That will be far more time than the half time eaters, drinkers, smokers and toilet goers.

More or less agree with this. Any flak we get is warranted imo. I'm up in SSL3 and folk started drifting off on 75 mins, probably to get a head start on the serial 80-85 early leavers. It's fucking weird.
Yes it’s a bit rich when we pop on this forum after the game and there’s posters boasting about the support from SSL3. They probably post it from 10 minutes after the final whistle!

Anyway, you pay your money and take your choice. Our crowds are generally terrific and it will be rocking against Madrid

Anfield is not the best stadium to get away from but anyone watching the game now live take a note if they leave in droves from the 80th minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.