Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
What was wrong with the display. Thought it looked class personally.
That’s fair enough and each to their own but it was the worst thing I’ve ever seen in the stadium. Fair play to the people who organise them they’ve had some good ones but that one was diabolical

Last edited:
That’s fair enough and each to their own but it was the worst thing I’ve ever seen in the stadium. Fair play to the people who organise them they’ve had some food ones but that one was diabolical
Fair enough, but in what way was it the worst thing you’ve ever seen in the stadium?

Fuck Me! That's that ginger rag cnut, that was "vlogging" from the fa cup final.
They have the gaul to still call us "bitter", but that's a whole new level of fuckin obsessed.
Can you imagine any blue doing that, even in our darkest days. Buying a ticket to the swamp in the hope of watching the rags get beat? absoulte fuckin bellwhiff, hope someone clocked him and gave him a fuckin crack. I couldn't get a ticket but these fuckin jokers, and bints that flash their gash for cash can? FFS!
Sums up everything that is so wrong with the way social media has distorted the attitude of some (mainly younger people I’d suggest) towards football. They appear to derive more pleasure in celebrating a rival/opponents perceived failure than they do in celebrating their own team’s achievements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.