The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If City win the league again this season they'll be presented with the trophy and medals after the West Ham match. That means Phillips could play the game in a West Ham shirt and end it by wearing a City kit to receive his medal. That would be a first.

If City win the league again this season they'll be presented with the trophy and medals after the West Ham match. That means Phillips could play the game in a West Ham shirt and end it by wearing a City kit to receive his medal. That would be a first.
That would be awkward but he won't be eligible to play and will almost certainly go on holiday straight after West Hams final home game.

Well he couldn’t play against city anyway

Putting us in the Tarquins shoes, if we were playing the rags at the swamp this weekend, we'd be shitting Blue bricks.

We'd be expecting the worst, the players would be edgy, the rags fans would be baying for Blue blood and the matchday thread would implode.

Don't underestimate what a big derby match does to people. If a poor team like Everton can turn over the dippers, Spuds have the tools to do the same.

I fully expect the arse to drop points and we'll be clear at the top come Sunday night, with a game in hand.

COYS.
I wouldn’t be shitting myself at the thought of playing at Old Trafford this weekend, but I get the comparison!

I wouldn’t be shitting myself at the thought of playing at Old Trafford this weekend, but I get the comparison!

Neither would i. Its funny playing the rags and having no doubts about the win

Then again, we did drop 3 points there last season. We were shafted by the officials but also we didn't particularly play that well, it was 2-1, its still on us for get back into it too.

Anyway we can only speculate about results. Best thing is to assume Arsenal beat spurs, anything else is a bonus. Nothing changes for us as long as we win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.