millwall game at maine road that brought the banning of fans

your all a bunch of sad twats. these things need leaving in the past.

Clear as day I can remember leaving the North Stand that day with a huge line of police and a bigger line of blues waiting for the Millwall lads to come out. Shouts of "STAND....don't f***in' run...STAND". I showed a clean pair of heels and was off faster than you could say "soiled trousers".

m27 said:
aphex said:
your all a bunch of sad twats. these things need leaving in the past.

Are we not allowed to remind ourselves of something that ACTUALLY happened? I think you will find this is remaining in the past, or do you want us to pretend it never happened?

BEWARE, THE THOUGHT POLICE.

aye. i'd had a few last night. but no-one took the bait ;-)

I went to the Millwall v Oldham game this year with a pal as i was working down there with him on the sat night,he came to west ham with me on the sunday for our game.

Oldham scored the winner in the last minute and it was a pretty lively walk back to the tube,it seemed an even bigger shithole than when we were last there!

seen a top vid of london bridge affair..dunno if it ever got copied .

I was about 15 at the time, my mate at school said his brothers ticket was spare and did I wanted to go. I said yeah and was told the ticket was 'near' the away fans.

When we got to the ground, we were right on the edge of the City fans. We were sat next to the riot police. Before the game, a load of Milwall fans walked down the row past a gap in the police where a gangway was, and were eyeing up the City fans.

The coins, 'beer' and seats started soon after half time I think, and when they charged over to get us we ran like girls and ended up in the North Stand. Had we stayed, we'd have been well within the Milwall end or on our way to the MRI!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.