Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he's seemingly staying, I was just thinking about what to expect from him next season. IF we sign Pogba (please let it happen!), I wonder if that will have a positive effect on Yaya? Pogba has stated that he looks at Yaya's game and wants to emulate it. Yaya's surely going to want to attempt to show he's still the master and Pogba is the apprentice if you know what I mean? Well I hope so anyway. It's clear we want Pogba to be the long term lynchpin of our midfield, replacing Yaya. If we can add him, it might eek out an extra bit of effort from Yaya, to prove he's still the man? Here's hoping.
A mesmerising catalyst, isn't it? Imagine these two in the same midfield working together? Makes the lips lick just thinking about it. Come on City make it happen!

I have been one of Yayas biggest crtiics this season and I was frimly in the "get rid" camp.
I have a feeling however he might do something special next season, especially if we do add to the midfield.
We could be in a situation where Yaya could be left out of certain games in order to keep him fresh and if we do land Pogba, Yaya could almost fly under the radar next season. Which might suit him and us perfectly.

Yeah. Can you imagine ROTATING with Yaya!? In the past, rotation means bringing in Fernando or Garcia... and we get turned over. Signing Pogba and keeping Yaya would give us an amazing luxury! This is the kind of depth we need to compete in every cup.

As per MEN,
Man City transfers: Yaya Toure subject of ANOTHER Roberto Mancini approach

Mancini said: "He was the one who told me he wanted to look for new destinations.

"I spent six months explaining to him what he would find at Inter, then he spoke with his club and he fell off of our radar."

Revealed: How Man City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak told Yaya Toure he would not be sold

"But I haven't given up on this, I'm waiting to hear his own side of the story and in the meantime I remain hopeful.

"Or else why would he have spent six months telling me that he wanted to come to Milan?"

As per MEN,
Man City transfers: Yaya Toure subject of ANOTHER Roberto Mancini approach

Mancini said: "He was the one who told me he wanted to look for new destinations.

"I spent six months explaining to him what he would find at Inter, then he spoke with his club and he fell off of our radar."

Revealed: How Man City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak told Yaya Toure he would not be sold

"But I haven't given up on this, I'm waiting to hear his own side of the story and in the meantime I remain hopeful.

"Or else why would he have spent six months telling me that he wanted to come to Milan?"
If those words are accurate the last sentence is comical, and if he meant it, hopelessly naive. People always tell others what they want to hear when they're hedging their bets. If Mancini can't see this he should leave negotiating to others.

whats this hooker shit?

CHcHkhdWsAAbLT4.jpg:large

If those words are accurate the last sentence is comical, and if he meant it, hopelessly naive. People always tell others what they want to hear when they're hedging their bets. If Mancini can't see this he should leave negotiating to others.

Although it would explain De Rossi wonderfully well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.