Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently watching the season review of our second title win on Sky. Remembering now that we're hardly shown and you would think Liverpool won followed by Chelsea and then U****d.

I watched it aswell. Premier Leaguer Years 2013/14. I was pretty pissed off when I realised how downbeat Tyler was for nearly every one of our goals. Compared to the dippers goals against us where he spunks his duds and all of the Rag goals which were greeted in the same screeching tone. Dickheads.

Queried with Suart Brennan on Twitter why the MUEN have done an article asking if Vinnie is finished. I asked when are they going to do one asking is Rooney finished.
Apparently they did when when the ginger pig mentioned it.
Not the same to me, querying someone elses statement, rather than just writing one from an idea out ofyour own head

Queried with Suart Brennan on Twitter why the MUEN have done an article asking if Vinnie is finished. I asked when are they going to do one asking is Rooney finished.
Apparently they did when when the ginger pig mentioned it.
Not the same to me, querying someone elses statement, rather than just writing one from an idea out ofyour own head

Actually the article was ok it was the rag who wrote the click bait headline, according to SB himself he doesn't write the headlines on any of his articles.

Apparently the MEN states today Paul Pogba would be the highest-paid player in the Premier League on £275,000 a week by coming to City.

No hint of shame, or irony, nor mention of the £300k a week Rooney, Van Persie and Di Maria are earning.

Perhaps, even, the mere mention of the £300k a week paid to Falcao on loan last season.

Apparently the MEN states today Paul Pogba would be the highest-paid player in the Premier League on £275,000 a week by coming to City.

No hint of shame, or irony, nor mention of the £300k a week Rooney, Van Persie and Di Maria are earning.

Perhaps, even, the mere mention of the £300k a week paid to Falcao on loan last season.
To be fair, I believe a lot of Shreks £300k a week is actually in the form of store credit for Lou Macari's chippy, so I'm not sure that counts

You are not allowed to post any positive articles whatsoever in this thread. You should know that by now.

I have reported this post for your own good.
You will thank me one day.

Apologies.

How about something along these lines for the season ahead :

1) Mangala is the most expensive flop in the history of football (even worse than Gary Birtles) (Daily Mail exclusive)
2) Kompany is over the hill (Daily Mail exclusive)
3) We cant get Pogba, De Bruyne or Sterling and our transfers this summer will be awful (Daily Mail exclusive)
4) Sterling is rubbish anyway (so give us £ 50 million) - Scouse mafia i.e. Jamie Carragher, Phil Thompson, Micky Quinn, John Aldridge, Tony Evans (the Times) exclusive)
5) Aguero is an injury waiting to happen (Mark Ogden exclusive)
6) We will be lucky to sell any extra season tickets to fill the new South Stand expansion (Mark Ogden exclusive)
7) Louis Van Gaal is a genius (Mark Ogden exclusive)
8) Mourinho is a genius (Daily Mail exclusive)
9) Arsene Wenger is a genius (Max Scott and Paul Merson exclusive)
10) Brendan Rodgers is a genius (Scouse mafia i.e. Phil Thompson, Micky Quinn, John Aldridge, exclusive)
11) Man Utd will win the league (Daily Mail exclusive)
12) Chelsea will win the league (Daily Mail exclusive)
13) Arsenal will win the league (Daily Mail exclusive)
14) Its always the best atmosphere at Anfield (Scouse mafia i.e. Phil Thompson, Micky Quinn, John Aldridge, Tony Evans (the Times) exclusive)
15) City are stopping England winning the European championships and\or World Cup (Daily Mail exclusive, Sky Sports exclusive , TalkSport exclusive et al)
16) We are all doomed at City ! (Daily Mail exclusive, Sky Sports exclusive , TalkSport exclusive et al)

Apologies.

1) Mangala is the most expensive flop in the history of football (even worse than Gary Birtles) (Daily Mail exclusive)
3) We cant get Pogba, De Bruyne or Sterling and our transfers this summer will be awful (Daily Mail exclusive)
4) Sterling is rubbish anyway (so give us £ 50 million) - Scouse mafia i.e. Jamie Carragher, Phil Thompson, Micky Quinn, John Aldridge, Tony Evans (the Times) exclusive)
6) We will be lucky to sell any extra season tickets to fill the new South Stand expansion (Mark Ogden exclusive)
10) Brendan Rodgers is a genius (Scouse mafia i.e. Phil Thompson, Micky Quinn, John Aldridge, exclusive)
14) Its always the best atmosphere at Anfield (Scouse mafia i.e. Phil Thompson, Micky Quinn, John Aldridge, Tony Evans (the Times) exclusive)
15) City are stopping England winning the European championships and\or World Cup (Daily Mail exclusive, Sky Sports exclusive , TalkSport exclusive et al)
16) We are all doomed at City ! (Daily Mail exclusive, Sky Sports exclusive , TalkSport exclusive et al)
so no change since weve been ruining football since 2008

Apologies.

It's started lol!

17) Stretford rags get Argentina to Copa America final.
18) Club providing three of the Argie starting 11 not mentioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.