Stefan Savic - Atletico Madrid

Didn't know that about his father, poor lad.

Good to see he is picking himself up and doing well for himself though, seems a thoroughly decent person.

I think this is one of the many definitions of Mancinis youth-management. "If youre good enough youre young enough" and had no problem giving youth a go, as shown with Ibrahim, Boyata, Razak, Savic, Hart (over no.1 at the time Given) and Nasty , but 1 mistake and Bobbys confidence in you is gone.

Me and a lot of fellow blues believed we got the bigger end of the deal with Nasty coming the other way along with a little expencive, but fair price.

But looking back, making a loss on both, seeing how Stevan has progressed, did we really?

Not a Mancini hater btw. I would like to see him stay under another circumstanses

It's good that he has recovered from his time at City and he is doing well enough to get a move to Atleti.

Under a manager who gets the absolute maximum out of players, it's going to be interesting to see how Savic does.

I thought he should have been given another season here personally. Yes, he struggled at first, but there was quality there aswell.

Another example of us fans not giving a player a fair chance and it backfires there are too many fan boys following this club these days.

If they aren't rated over 90 on FIFA most on here don't want to know which leaves us with a bunch of lazy guys with nothing to prove in certain positions.

I told others when he played for us that he would be ok given time. I was laughed at and when he was sold i was laughed at again.

Well he now with another good side and good manager. I look forward to seeing how he does there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.