Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
frank knows he's chatting shit. he's probably been nowhere near a game in his life. not a city match anyway.

Everyone has had a decent debate today so I really do not see what your issue is. I get it you want to convince people I am not a City fan, because I have a different opinion to yours. It is pretty childish to be honest trying to divide people in such a way, even more surprising coming from a moderator. For the record I am a season ticket holder who travels over 450 miles for home games.

You've got 'early leaver' written all over you, frank ;-)

Ha ha. Chance would be a fine thing GDM. With all the fixture changes to Sunday I usually book the Monday off and head back that day or for Champs lge games, I attend, set off at 3 in the morning and head straight into work, impressing my previous bosses with my commitment to the job ;-).

Do you live on a north Sea oil rig or something? I didn't think anywhere in the UK was 450 miles from City.

Point 2. I suppose there is not an actual yardstick as you are quite right it is likely the enmity between the clubs is worse but similarly I would say Liverpool fans have a greater dislike for ourselves than Arsenal.

Point 3. Apparently, according to a poster on an Arsenal forum, Schurrle got booed as well with the poster stating 'those players should be applauded for leaving Chelsea not booed'. Maybe he also is wumming and needs professional help.

1. Not to anything like the same degree.
2. Perhaps he is. I would point out that the interpretation of one Arsenal fan on "a forum" as to why De Bruyne was being booed, hardly constitutes proof of why those present at the Emirates chose to react in that way though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.