Russia bombing Isis/ Syria?

You're always a twat to be fair.

Just a wet namby pamby one with many issues.

Fair play, not forgotten couple personal problems that I had and came on here for advice - now safely behind your keyboard you can always use that against me when you feel like trolling. Will learn not to bite in future.

Fair play, not forgotten couple personal problems that I had and came on here for advice - now safely behind your keyboard you can always use that against me when you feel like trolling. Will learn not to bite in future.
Mark, for fucks sake. You call me a twat from behind your keyboard on a city forum, safe in the knowledge you'll never meet anyone.

And yet when I reply in kind you say it's because I'm 'safely behind my keyboard'. You funny bastard. Given every personal problem you've published on here, even lesbian bob would feel safe calling you names to your face.

Mark, for fucks sake. You call me a twat from behind your keyboard on a city forum, safe in the knowledge you'll never meet anyone.

And yet when I reply in kind you say it's because I'm 'safely behind my keyboard'. You funny bastard. Given every personal problem you've published on here, even lesbian bob would feel safe calling you names to your face.
OK......there's the humour!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.