Russia bombing Isis/ Syria?

Sex slaves for a start.

Yeah, i dont understand this. Sex before marriage is forbidden in islam, so where are they finding the loopholes to rape people?! Im not having it says in the Quran that they are allowed to rape

Yeah, i dont understand this. Sex before marriage is forbidden in islam, so where are they finding the loopholes to rape people?! Im not having it says in the Quran that they are allowed to rape

When you start looking at people with a different religious/ethnic/cultural background to yours as inferior it's easy to justify all kinds of abuses.

I thought that if less than 5 blokes witness it then it isn't rape and it's the woman /girl being a slag.

Why wouldn't the Koran allow it?

The bible does.

The other rebel groups including some training bases that the Americans are using to train anti Assad rebels and groups that the Gulf Arab states are funding it's not going to end well at all, although it could mean even cheaper oil if they decide to open the taps a bit more to further punish the Russians for their support of Assad and the Iranians

Probably already been answered as only just reading the 1st page, from the look of it Russia is getting its target list from Assad's army so they are hitting everyone against assad, everyone including Isis.

This will in the short term shit all over the US/Wests plans which seems to be to arm and train the Assad opposition. In the long run I think its whats needed, I said a few weeks back that we need to back Assad, the lesser of 2 evils.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.