Cheapest Broadband Deal?

Switched to Direct Save, excellent vfm, paid about £115 for a year in advance line rental, then calls in evening and weekends cost about £1.20 a month. Cheapest on the market I think!

Anyone been done by the BT Broadband usage scam.
I'am on BT infinity and have got 40 gb usage and have never been close to going over it.
Aug i used 13gb and Sept 11gb but in Oct they say i used 133gb.
Not done anything different so how is that possible.
Just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem.
Had the same problem and was told, when I phoned that it was due to huge industrial strength uploading over a few weekends. All the more odd considering that the only thing that ever gets uploaded is crap onto Lady du Bois's Facebook.
Im guessing some fucker, somehow hacked into ours. Cured it by moving to an unlimited tariff. All I could do really. Either that or cough up an extra wacky every month.

Had the same problem and was told, when I phoned that it was due to huge industrial strength uploading over a few weekends. All the more odd considering that the only thing that ever gets uploaded is crap onto Lady du Bois's Facebook.
Im guessing some fucker, somehow hacked into ours. Cured it by moving to an unlimited tariff. All I could do really. Either that or cough up an extra wacky every month.

I had the same problem with sky. They just turned my internet off and told me to send proof that it had been cleared of viruses at a tax registered computer shop or they wouldn't turn it back on.

I had the same problem with sky. They just turned my internet off and told me to send proof that it had been cleared of viruses at a tax registered computer shop or they wouldn't turn it back on.
Thing is, it was 40gb+on a couple of weekends. Not only that I didn't realise it been happening for few months. The fuckers have you over a barrel because they can't tell you where it's being uploaded to, and we don't know where to look. That's the reason I hit the panic button and moved to unlimited.

Used Aol,TT,BT,VM and plusnet, the last being by far best value most reliable and best customer service by a fooking country mile. VM overcharged on direct debits double payments at least 3 times, BT fucking extortionate and trying to phone customer service was a joke, talk talk are fine so long as you don't get a problem, when you do it is a nightmare when the agents do not understand english, AOL was yrs ago and the software they used was just huge piece of malware.

Thing is, it was 40gb+on a couple of weekends. Not only that I didn't realise it been happening for few months. The fuckers have you over a barrel because they can't tell you where it's being uploaded to, and we don't know where to look. That's the reason I hit the panic button and moved to unlimited.

Mine was a virus my lad had picked up on a guitar tab site. I was already on unlimited, but they still stopped my internet until I sent them proof my pc was now clear.

Riddled is such an underused word. It brings to mind celebrities like Kerry Katona or Charlie Sheen.

Exactly, there is no doubt how someone is being described either, its should be more en Vogue, maybe if Hipster cunts used it or some twat on the Essex shows used it it would be more popular, but then again I'd need to find another word to describe spunkbuckets like Katona. Sheen should have opened that interview this week with, 'I am riddled and not with good aids either.'

Mine was a virus my lad had picked up on a guitar tab site. I was already on unlimited, but they still stopped my internet until I sent them proof my pc was now clear.
Not had any issues since but that seems to have coincided with Madame binning her laptop for an Ipad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.