Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was same for Dzeko. Spend too much time dropping deep to pick up the ball with his back to goal.
Need him in the box and facing the goal, more often.
That way he'll get more practice at shooting fucking straight ;-)

funny that when we have aguero in the team how many time we cross the ball in the air into the box for him to get then bony or Dzeko plays the ball is played on the floor its shocking at times the about of long ball we play and even joe hart before the injury was starting to kick long. something this season about kicking long up field for aguero or bony to hold up I don't get with both are not very good in the air

the manager is clueless standing on the touch line the pass and move we are doing this season is shocking and far to slow and passed back to much its just not going forward or the movement from the players is not there. the training ground work must be wrong or the player are just not taking it in but something is not happing on the field on match days
but some how we are top of the league but should be 8 to 10 point clear if we just played half of the football we did last season. I know what you are going to say the injury to key players but that's not why we have played shocking for the last 5 games and even yesterday Southampton could have scored 3 more times and won and 1 time when the player just walked right through out back 4 the gap was bigger than the pitch shocking

funny thing is the rest of the league is shocking and even LVG and that united team are looking at winning the league I know its that shocking

Pellegrini wouldn't even entertain the idea. He seems to love Bony which is as surprising to you as it is me.

Maybe some sort of commitment is given to these guys when they sign. Not a guarantee but a semi-promise.

Whilst I've not completely written off Bony, I'd love to see Kelechi get a lot lot more minutes.

Maybe some sort of commitment is given to these guys when they sign. Not a guarantee but a semi-promise.

Whilst I've not completely written off Bony, I'd love to see Kelechi get a lot lot more minutes.

Most probably is.

We all would like Kelechi to play more, his movement is far superior to Bony's already

funny that when we have aguero in the team how many time we cross the ball in the air into the box for him to get then bony or Dzeko plays the ball is played on the floor its shocking at times the about of long ball we play and even joe hart before the injury was starting to kick long. something this season about kicking long up field for aguero or bony to hold up I don't get with both are not very good in the air

We don't have a comprehensive game plan. It's mostly predictable play and then individual quality.

We don't have a comprehensive game plan. It's mostly predictable play and then individual quality.

I think your right and the manager does get lucky with the individual quality we have in the team but when it don't work or the luck runs out he's puzzled??? I still think he does not do is home work on other teams and you never see him at other games and if the scouts are going for him then how can that work??? also the man himself looks lost on the touchline and sometimes just stands there hoping he looks good for the fans

the players got mancini the sack with the hard man rule they hated being told when they was wrong and did not like the training and all the work on other teams in training. mancini had every thing covered in training and worked them hard on the plan and you only had to see him on the touch line when players was not doing what he ask of them in the game. this is why pellegrini is liked by the players he is a easy touch they rule not him they can say what they want and he just gives it them how many times do you see a player being dropped for playing crap how many time has YAYA sat on the bench for taking the piss

I think your right and the manager does get lucky with the individual quality we have in the team but when it don't work or the luck runs out he's puzzled??? I still think he does not do is home work on other teams and you never see him at other games and if the scouts are going for him then how can that work??? also the man himself looks lost on the touchline and sometimes just stands there hoping he looks good for the fans

the players got mancini the sack with the hard man rule they hated being told when they was wrong and did not like the training and all the work on other teams in training. mancini had every thing covered in training and worked them hard on the plan and you only had to see him on the touch line when players was not doing what he ask of them in the game. this is why pellegrini is liked by the players he is a easy touch they rule not him they can say what they want and he just gives it them how many times do you see a player being dropped for playing crap how many time has YAYA sat on the bench for taking the piss

Does he vogue?

It just doesn't look like it will work for him here,constantly being injured isn't helping his cause though. He is starting to look more and more like Laurie Cunningham every day which if anyone remembers him isn't good!

Does anyone know if his last injury damaged his eyesight, because he has fuck all idea where the ball is. Either he's lost all confidence or he's taking the piss.

I think the margin is really fine between it really clicking and it just falling flat on its face, at the moment it's leaning towards the latter but from what I've seen of him I just see him working really well for us, it just isn't clicking for whatever reason and I wonder if he'll find it before the management gets fed up and sells him.

I don't think he's far off, it's frustrating but I believe in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.