Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just don't play to his strengths at all, for him to come good he needs to start on a regular basis but that just isn't going to happen.

Not necessarily- play the young lad instead. Give him game time and experience.
He simply couldn't do any worse than Bony so why not?

Pellegrini wouldn't even entertain the idea. He seems to love Bony which is as surprising to you as it is me.

Pellegrini wouldn't even entertain the idea. He seems to love Bony which is as surprising to you as it is me.
I still think technically he's a very good player, but we're not seeing it. His game is getting worse not better. Sounds like he's going to get a run in the first team now. At least he is fit now.

We just don't play to his strengths at all, for him to come good he needs to start on a regular basis but that just isn't going to happen.

Was same for Dzeko. Spend too much time dropping deep to pick up the ball with his back to goal.
Need him in the box and facing the goal, more often.
That way he'll get more practice at shooting fucking straight ;-)

I still think technically he's a very good player, but we're not seeing it. His game is getting worse not better. Sounds like he's going to get a run in the first team now. At least he is fit now.

It feels like we are almost babying him and at his age and experience and where we want to be, I just don't think it's going to happen. He has had ample opportunity to even showcase a glimpse of his talents and we havent seen anything beyond 'decent hold-up play'.

IMO, a striker is desperately needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.