2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

A. closely followed by C. then E (I'm a bit surprised to see how popular E is).

then a huhe gap and the others.. D, F, and the last one is just unacceptable imo.

Funny how next season's runoured kit has got only 2% of the vote!

In fact, adding the votes for both designs with blue shorts adds up to 5%!!!

Madness that the club keeps allowing this to happen.

a standard kit like this would suit me

Paul-Moulden-600x861.jpg

New kits every single year means a necessity to change the kit and the format of the kit every year. Get with the programme lads, you're not gonna change it. Find something else to moan about.
That's not true though is it? The vast majority of teams have the same combination of colours for their shirts, shorts and socks every single year. We're the only major English team I can think of that chop and change each season.

FWIW, I grew up with the navy socks of the late 80s/90s but it's A all the way for me.

New kits every single year means a necessity to change the kit and the format of the kit every year. Get with the programme lads, you're not going to change it. Find something else to moan about.

That's what people said about the badge and look what happened there :-)

What says Manchester City other than blue and white so why people say navy socks I don't know!
I'm all for the club mixing up the away kits. I'd like red and black obviously for most of the time but I do enjoy seeing us in unusual colours. I've heard our 3rd kit next season could be orange and purple! Great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.