oh no, it's the valentines day thread!

What's the problem with Valentine's Day it's great, to be fare I would say that as I own a card and gift shop.
Got some really nice tat to get your loved one if your interested as I need to pay for my summer holidays

Would never do the restaurant thing, as it is way to forced and false ... do swap card, and I get Mrs MT flowers, but that's it.

Wonder how many, probably younger Blues are in the doghouse because our game falls on Valentin'es evening? Ditto Spuds supporters travelling up here for it, lol.

Off to town with Mrs Balls for the day.
Spot of shopping , cheeky vimto stop somewhere along the way , San Carlo Bottega for a light dinner , cocktails booked at Elixir , Lauren Perrier rose already chillin , smoked salmon belinis for supper and then let's see what happens.....

Very sensible and my wife and I have a similar arrangement. In reality though what this arrangement means is that she doesn't get me anything for Christmas, birthday or valentines day but she proper sees her arse if I don't get her anything. Clearly I am the most amateur of all amateurs.

For me I have already had my flak this morning because she is working tomorrow, ordered her some roses last week which arrived from the florist today at 10am but naturally there weren't enough roses, I'm also taking her out for a meal tonight but she doesn't fancy steak... Hoping a trip into town today may suffice just yet...

I'm also yet to recieve anything ... We also have the agreement to not spend anything but just spend the time together but this morning I have already had the guilt trip about what other people have got.

Absolutely hate the day to be honest, it is all about being materialistic, already had some nobber on Facebook posting about her Leboutins that her stupid boyfriend probably got her because he didn't know what else to do but spend as much as possible.

For me I have already had my flak this morning because she is working tomorrow, ordered her some roses last week which arrived from the florist today at 10am but naturally there weren't enough roses, I'm also taking her out for a meal tonight but she doesn't fancy steak... Hoping a trip into town today may suffice just yet...

I'm also yet to recieve anything ... We also have the agreement to not spend anything but just spend the time together but this morning I have already had the guilt trip about what other people have got.

Absolutely hate the day to be honest, it is all about being materialistic, already had some nobber on Facebook posting about her Leboutins that her stupid boyfriend probably got her because he didn't know what else to do but spend as much as possible.
You're making a rod for your own back buying flowers and taking her out for meals especially if you get no thanks for it. You need to set the bar nice and low.

Wtf
09621eca7a722c2cde3ae7c1d57c70ae.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.