Mark Clattenburg

I really think Sky love to chuck fuel onto a bit of controversy because they love a bit of drama. You can clearly see Sterling flaps his elbow out and that is why the ball hits the underside of his arm - as soon as it does he tries to tuck it back in. I could understand it not being given but it really wasn't the controversy that Sky tried to make out it was. I should think Tottenham fans were equally pissed off that Yaya was still on the pitch after committing at least two yellow card tackles, and two other yellow card fouls went unpunished by City players before Dier was then booked for Tottenham's first similar offence.

Personally I think Clattenberg is an absolutely wank ref and cannot understand how he's supposedly become one of the the EPL's highest regarded and yesterday he made several poor decisions, but I don't think the handball was the one of them, Sterling was stupid to flap a wing out like that and turning your back as you do it doesn't make it legit.

Lets be honest it's not just Clattenburg though is it. When did City last get the benefit of the doubt on anything when it comes to big game decisions.
Recent Penalties: Arsenal (A), Leicester (A), Everton (H), Leicester (H) and now Spurs (H).
Quite a few City fans I have talked to think that not launching a tirade of abuse at officials when they feck up is one of the reasons why we never get any decisions in our favour when the scores are level. I'd like to think they're wrong but with the decisions that have gone against City this season I'm starting to think they are right. Not going off on one with a major rant in the media when the ref makes a mess up gets you precisely... nowhere.
As an aside when did we last get a penalty when the scores were level?
Last time I know for sure was it Spurs at HOME last season when the score was 1-1. Surely there must have been at least one since then.

As another aside, according to Sky, City hadn't had a penalty given against them for 13 months.

I really think Sky love to chuck fuel onto a bit of controversy because they love a bit of drama. You can clearly see Sterling flaps his elbow out and that is why the ball hits the underside of his arm - as soon as it does he tries to tuck it back in. I could understand it not being given but it really wasn't the controversy that Sky tried to make out it was. I should think Tottenham fans were equally pissed off that Yaya was still on the pitch after committing at least two yellow card tackles, and two other yellow card fouls went unpunished by City players before Dier was then booked for Tottenham's first similar offence.

Personally I think Clattenberg is an absolutely wank ref and cannot understand how he's supposedly become one of the the EPL's highest regarded and yesterday he made several poor decisions, but I don't think the handball was the one of them, Sterling was stupid to flap a wing out like that and turning your back as you do it doesn't make it legit.

It his his fucking back.

Lets be honest it's not just Clattenburg though is it. When did City last get the benefit of the doubt on anything when it comes to big game decisions.
Recent Penalties: Arsenal (A), Leicester (A), Everton (H), Leicester (H) and now Spurs (H).
Quite a few City fans I have talked to think that not launching a tirade of abuse at officials when they feck up is one of the reasons why we never get any decisions in our favour when the scores are level. I'd like to think they're wrong but with the decisions that have gone against City this season I'm starting to think they are right. Not going off on one with a major rant in the media when the ref makes a mess up gets you precisely... nowhere.
As an aside when did we last get a penalty when the scores were level?
Last time I know for sure was it Spurs at HOME last season when the score was 1-1. Surely there must have been at least one since then.

Came across this site. It claims we are +4 in favorable ref decisions this season, and #4 in the league of most favored (guess who is #1). Beggars belief IMO. They do agree that Sunday's penalty was incorrect and also Sterling's injury time non-penalty vs. Everton, but they say the Zabaleta vs. Leicester was debatable so correct decision. Of course, there is no mention of the incorrect Aguero offsides yesterday which arguably also turned the game when we had great momentum.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/ref-review-the-incorrect-decisions-from-week-26

Google "Sterling handball" and select images. There's a pic of Cuntenbent arguing with Pab Zab. In the background you can see the scrolling advert on the front of the second tier. It's for Betfair". A cynic might suggest a link between certain unusual decisions and the rise of betting money in the game.

Google "Sterling handball" and select images. There's a pic of Cuntenbent arguing with Pab Zab. In the background you can see the scrolling advert on the front of the second tier. It's for Betfair". A cynic might suggest a link between certain unusual decisions and the rise of betting money in the game.

hqdefault.jpg

His own governing body is now investigating the fact that he's joined an agency that mainly represents football players, all sorts of links could be construed from this. PGMOL should just sling him.

I mean a talent agency! Is he really that egotistical that he thinks he's part of the show!

Conspiracy or not I would like for anybody to explain the double standards applied to us. The one incident that gave the game away last week against Leicester when the referee booked Zabba and pointed out the two incidents he was booking him for .A few minutes elapsed then he booked Simpson and pointed out that he had fouled four times before booking him. So it was two for Zab and four for the Leicester player. Why?

Conspiracy or not I would like for anybody to explain the double standards applied to us. The one incident that gave the game away last week against Leicester when the referee booked Zabba and pointed out the two incidents he was booking him for .A few minutes elapsed then he booked Simpson and pointed out that he had fouled four times before booking him. So it was two for Zab and four for the Leicester player. Why?

What about the four cards he could have dished out to City players before finally dishing out one to Dier. As I said Clattenberg's a ****, he's always been a ****, but City benefitted from him being a **** as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.