Mark Clattenburg

I don't think checking facts are part of his remit mate. Check out the joining date (same day we played Spurs away) and the number of posts. Wumming cockney twat. Surprised the mods haven't given him the shepherd's crook yet

Forensic onions is def a Spurs fan. He fancies himself somewhat as a stats man and posted on here originally with links to his blog. Simply, he was looking for traffic.The problem was he was drawing incorrect conclusions from the stats he was using. Talking bollocks. As he is now.

what's that got to do with the price of bread!!

It'll be the misguided notion that there's such a thing as 'swings and roundabouts' in football! You get a throw in, and another, they get the next two, you get a corner, they get one, you get a pen, they get a pen. Brainless, clueless, and if it weren't for the brainless, clueless subscribers they'd have gone the way of Setanta in this country!!

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the non-offsides when Sergio was through on goal. Thinking about it, of course I am not surprised.

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the non-offsides when Sergio was through on goal. Thinking about it, of course I am not surprised.

Its the simple things like this that can go a long way to deciding a games outcome and they know it.

On a side note, having seen Pellers being interviewed by the BBC after the match, he indicates that it was Clattenburg's intention to give the penalty, an intent not entirely associated with the penalty incident itself, at least that's how I interpret it, he mumbles and slurs his words as he often does and and English is not his strong suit. I thought at the time, he'll be in trouble for that, but nothing has been done.

Sitting in the South Stand, we were too far away to see, but the fans in the East Stand were convinced. As for the penalty decision, we could see & it stank to high heaven. Still too pissed off to watch the whole match again.

Sitting in the South Stand, we were too far away to see, but the fans in the East Stand were convinced. As for the penalty decision, we could see & it stank to high heaven. Still too pissed off to watch the whole match again.

At least one was one that could or couldn't be given, as has happened in the past many times. His head might have been offside, but it was marginal at best. I don't think that that is a terrible error - some you get, some you don't.

If I recall, there were three. The first 2 were definitely on, but the last one was marginally off but everyone was just so pissed off by then at getting nothing. I sit right in line with the penalty box, East stand.

Aguero needs to step up a touch, imo. He will win more decisions as some linesmen don't account for his initial pace. I was watching Kane and he was always right on the shoulder of the last defender.

Incidentally, seeing as it was the same ref as White Hart Lane, was it the same tit running the line does anyone know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.