EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, without the EU, Ealing would never have seen Australia.
You are becoming a little obsessed don't you think. Surely a global economic genius and jet setting financial whizz has better things to do than Bluemoon stalking? Especially as you must be just back from your honeymoon?

Size and stability are not the same thing.
But we are told the EU is an economic powerhouse and little Britain won't be able to go it alone. So how would the UK leaving ruin the EU and wider world?

It's nonsense.

Unless you're saying we should permanently attach ourselves to such an unstable entity.

Which would seem odd.

You can't it both ways. Even if you're an open minded undecided voter /sarcasm

There must be some facts and evidence that can be pointed to as to what Europe does for us for a billion (net) a month. I am educated and open minded. I was an inner when this started. . The debate seems to be about exiters stating why they would leave and the inners saying that's shit britain is corrupt as well, you are a racist, business leaders want it , Gravity will stop, we will fall into the sea etc.

Just please factually what is good that makes my life so much better everyday that comes from Europe that makes that billion a month and the loss of democracy all worth it. It seems really hard for inners to do so I will help.

I think it's a good thing that if I wanted to live in France or Spain, I simply could. Equally if retired I could draw my uk pension whilst over there. I think that is good. I don't know whether this won't be allowed after we exit but the principle of this is good. I still don't think the price of this is worth it but it is one example I can think of a good thing.
Cheesy tried asking a similar thing many pages back, just wanting any factual positives from the remainers. A few tried to kick it into the long grass saying the question was open/closed or not fair, but it was mostly a case of deafening silence from which you can draw your own conclusion. This country is shackled by negativity and fear generally which is what will sadly tip the undecided into voting to remain and ensuring we are 'safe' from the threat of change.

Cheesy tried asking a similar thing many pages back, just wanting any factual positives from the remainers. A few tried to kick it into the long grass saying the question was open/closed or not fair, but it was mostly a case of deafening silence from which you can draw your own conclusion. This country is shackled by negativity and fear generally which is what will sadly tip the undecided into voting to remain and ensuring we are 'safe' from the threat of change.

Hard facts are very hard to come by on both sides.

1) The EU share of world output has fallen from 30% (1980) to 17% (2015) thanks to growth elsewhere ( IMF World economic outlook 2015)
2) And Terrorists, criminals and illegal immigrants.
3) Since when does human rights have anything to do with being a member of a trade block
4)Utter bollocks, speculation and not the facts you were asked for
5)The EU currency the euro is far from stable
6) The EU fund nothing
7)? explain
8) Open v controlled borders should be a no brainer for most, see #2
What has britains share fallen from decade by decade for the last century? The first one you seem to be making a pro EU point. That is Only going to get worse and worse for the UK and EU regardless and to negotiate with the new world economic powers is t easy for the US let alone us.

Britain still has borders and is likely to face more issues in than out due to losing European cooperation or being forced to agree to worse situations to get the 27 votes needed on a trade deal.

The EU spread wealth and it is fair to say the poorer regions are probably better in than out though for london and the SE this may not be the case.

Britain isn't in the Euro so in many ways it doesn't matter in it out will still have similar currency issues though with less cooperation it could potentially be less stable.

Terrorists will be an issue as will illegals in or out , there will be pros and cons in or out around this.

You are becoming a little obsessed don't you think. Surely a global economic genius and jet setting financial whizz has better things to do than Bluemoon stalking? Especially as you must be just back from your honeymoon?
Honey moon isn't until June as I married a teacher.

And I'm obsessed? Fancy a wager on highest post count in this thread, I reckon you've posted 2:1 the amount I have.

Also, how is it stalking when we are both replying on this thread. If you wish for me to not reply, don't post in it, I'm unlikely to chase you into muffin/barm. However, if you wish to post things such as "the EU opened the UK's eyes to the world", then you'll get laughed at. At one stage 1/4 of the world was British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.