FFS: Filling Foreign slots

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Why oh why are we willing to risk filling Foreign Slots with injured/ injury prone players?

If it is to be believed we are looking at Laporte and Gundogan and already have a squad with the worst injury record this season?

We will finally have crocks like Jovetic off the books but still have Kompany, Nasri, Silva and Zabaleta who are proving to be increasingly injury prone.

I just can't understand why would risk filling a foreign slot with Laporte (Broken leg and dislocated ankle) and Gundogan (dislocated kneecap and serious back problems) - seems absolute madness to me!

Gundogan would be an injury disaster signing who I really hope doesn't happen, add that to the poor kid Laporte with his leg hanging off - when will we bloody learn? ffs

have you seen Laporte play?

I have and he looks great on youtube but reminds me of Otamendi in the way he dives into tackles, I prefer my centre halves to stay on their feet

It's a huge risk signing the lad now with his latest horrific injuries.

@MADCHESTER CITY: Have the club said that we are looking to buy these players? I tend not to believe it unless it comes from the club itself. So don't be fretting yet. :-)

Edit, I typed Madchester City exactly like this!! The site altered it! :-)

Yeah I know and I probably shouldn't but I just hope they use common-sense as we are limited to foreign players

Why oh why are we willing to risk filling Foreign Slots with injured/ injury prone players?

If it is to be believed we are looking at Laporte and Gundogan and already have a squad with the worst injury record this season?

We will finally have crocks like Jovetic off the books but still have Kompany, Nasri, Silva and Zabaleta who are proving to be increasingly injury prone.

I just can't understand why would risk filling a foreign slot with Laporte (Broken leg and dislocated ankle) and Gundogan (dislocated kneecap and serious back problems) - seems absolute madness to me!

Gundogan would be an injury disaster signing who I really hope doesn't happen, add that to the poor kid Laporte with his leg hanging off - when will we bloody learn? ffs

they are all filling foreign spots, though. Kolarov, Toure, Demichelis, Bony, etc, all linked to leave, non homegrown. Homegrown should not be a worry this summer.

Wouldn't be too surprised to only see one of Vinnie, Zabba & Merlin here next year anyways. Until we announce, why get worked up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.