Kelechi Iheanacho

I was talking to Alex Williams at a supports club do on Sunday.
We spoke for quite a while about ihanchio alex had nothing but good things to say about him really nice Las with his feet on the floor.
That'll do for me

I too have read the press reports about Kelechi's wage demands and like most things in the papers I give this little, if any credence. I very much doubt that he is at the stage where he has gone running to the papers moaning about an ongoing contract negotiation. If you believe the likes of the Sun then by all means continue this debate.

How sure are you that he has such an attitude i.e. he has demanded this huge increase as at the moment, I haven't seen any hard evidence he has made such claims?
l can ask you the same question.
How sure are you he hasn't ? Is there any evidence?
Well ultimately it comes down to his decision .
It's been a while since this shit is out there but as of today he and his camp hasn't denied . I am sure by now word got on to their ears with all this media stir up but silence speaks volume .
If there is a tug of war between his pimp agents ,than he misled by them.
That is why I said he needs proper guidance .

It's been a while since this shit is out there but as of today he and his camp hasn't denied . I am sure by now word got on to their ears with all this media stir up but silence speaks volume .

You could ask me and my honest answer would be, I have no idea, but, I never said otherwise, unlike the poster I responded to who seemed to be sure he has.

I too have read the press reports about Kelechi's wage demands and like most things in the papers I give this little, if any credence. I very much doubt that he is at the stage where he has gone running to the papers moaning about an ongoing contract negotiation. If you believe the likes of the Sun then by all means continue this debate.

I suspect it it the gutter press trying to stir the pot because we have an up and coming youngster who they are trying to belittle. Don't read much about Martial et al putting in huge wage demands.

Why would they bother denying it?

If they start that now then every time there's a bullshit story in the press they'll be expected to come out and clarify.

I'm not sure it's even been cleared up who his legal representatives are, has it?

Why would they bother denying it?

If they start that now then every time there's a bullshit story in the press they'll be expected to come out and clarify.

I'm not sure it's even been cleared up who his legal representatives are, has it?
If it's bullshit than he should take legal action for making false accusation .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.