New official City website

Sort of agree with comments around the current one being pretty shite and this one will be much the same.

This might be a stupid question but I don't know about this kind of thing: will the new web site be better at coping with heavy traffic? For example, whenever we announce a signing, our current site crashes. Will the new one be more equipped to cope with that or will it simply look different?

This might be a stupid question but I don't know about this kind of thing: will the new web site be better at coping with heavy traffic? For example, whenever we announce a signing, our current site crashes. Will the new one be more equipped to cope with that or will it simply look different?

Just look different. Unless no one visits the new site because they don't like, then it'll have no heavy traffic issues

Slightly off topic but would also appreciate feedback on the new Disabled Supporters Website I have just launched www.mcdsa.co.uk Please quote me in replies so they are easier to spot

Why is everything seemingly turning to shit? Our new shirts look like shit, new website looks like shit, why can't they just leave it as it is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.