N'Golo Kante

Fee agreed yesterday, signed today. If only our transfer negotiators were that efficient. Takes the piss really.

Fee agreed yesterday, signed today. If only our transfer negotiators were that efficient. Takes the piss really.

Was thinking the same mate....our business never seems to go so smoothly.....Hopefully we get some good news soon about Stones/Sane..

Wrong in your opinion. I recognise i'm in the vast minority here but it's what i believe. If he goes on to replicate last seasons form for the next 2-3 seasons and do so at a higher level then i'll be more than happy to admit my opinion was wrong.

I agree. Limited on the ball and will be found out at a bigger club. Some people see players running round the pitch diving into tackles and think wow! It's why De Jong was so overrated here

So Kante goes to Chelsea and he all of a sudden turns into a fantastic signing, Pogba rumoured to be joining United and he turns into a shit player and a bad signing.

Only on Bluemoon

Pogba's a fine player and he will definitely improve United (by the way, I notice that deal isn't done yet) We've signed a couple of rather useful players ourselves, and it's not finished yet. We've also got the best manager in the world. Relax and enjoy your time on the beach, everyone…

Pogba's a fine player and he will definitely improve United (by the way, I notice that deal isn't done yet) We've signed a couple of rather useful players ourselves, and it's not finished yet. We've also got the best manager in the world. Relax and enjoy your time on the beach, everyone…

I have not even brought City into this, I mentioned about a player joining Chelsea and a player rumoured to be joining utd.

Just swap the signings round, Kante at Utd and Pogba at Chelsea, imagine what would be said.

Kante one season wonder, Pogba a great signing. LOL.

Don't worry, I trust Pep and our squad to bring the title home. Love pep, fantastic manager.

Last edited:
Maybe the Red Cafe influence is spreading ?

I dont ever go on that site. I do say this with gritted teeth but it's true. Just imagine the hype on this thread from City fans if we were smashing the British transfer record signing Pogba.

You only need to look at the size of the Pogba thread to know that. We have been talking about him in a city shirt for 2 seasons.

Glad he's going Chelsea if only so there's zero chance of him coming here. I'm convinced he's criminally overrated. Had an excellent season but he's very limited and i fully expect him to be found out in the main bar the odd 1/2 games where he'll replicate last season and the masses will point to those few instances to claim he's great.
Forgive me, but I think i'll side with Conte and his vast football experience on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.