Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He`s actually worse than you make out.I couldn`t give a rats arse what he`s helped us win before.The guy is a football fraud.

No he is not. He has scored vital goals for us. He is really keen to stay and improve. He has come back in good shape and with the right attitude.

If we want him out we'll move him on - someone will take him he's not as bad as some people make out and maybe he needs new surroundings and a fresh challenge.

No he is not. He has scored vital goals for us. He is really keen to stay and improve. He has come back in good shape and with the right attitude.
Because he knows he ain`t going to get another fucking fat pay day off anyone else.You are in the minority.You`ll be telling me next that he`s as hard as nails.Another bit of shit he believes in.Sooner he`s gone the better and he wont be missed.

If we line up, against anyone, with Kolarov at CB and Delph at LB this season I'll lamp someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.