Season Predictions

United to win the league, Arsenal, Tottenham, To make top 3

4th spot between City and Chelsea.

Prem: 3rd
FA Cup: semi final
Capital Cup: Final
Champs: QTR Finals

A tough season ahead with lots of patience from fans needed maybe.

2017-2018 I'm hoping the title will be ours.

Think Chelsea will win it only because no European games - fresh legs and all that like the dippers a few season back when Suarez was playing for them.

Please prove me wrong Pep!

Dippers and Chelski without distractions will be strong. Rags, i hate to say it will be thereabouts. Don't worry too much about Arse and Spuds and not at all about Leicester. Transitional one for me. Maybe scrape top 4, but worry we may be well off the pace after first half dozen games. I think Saturday may be the first "wake up call". Would never bet against us, but if was a black cats fan i would be having more than a nibble at the 6/1 Sunderland win or draw. Prove me wrong Pep, but i am not sure with no major changes at the back from a very poor on occasions performance last season coupled with you requiring a style of football that they are not yet capable of, that we are not going to suffer early on.

Dippers and Chelski without distractions will be strong. Rags, i hate to say it will be thereabouts. Don't worry too much about Arse and Spuds and not at all about Leicester. Transitional one for me. Maybe scrape top 4, but worry we may be well off the pace after first half dozen games. I think Saturday may be the first "wake up call". Would never bet against us, but if was a black cats fan i would be having more than a nibble at the 6/1 Sunderland win or draw. Prove me wrong Pep, but i am not sure with no major changes at the back from a very poor on occasions performance last season coupled with you requiring a style of football that they are not yet capable of, that we are not going to suffer early on.

I think you will go down.

I must admit I am prepared for a season of transition. For the players who Pep doesnt want to be ousted and to get those he wants, to play his system, his way, at the right intensity. I suspected most pundits to be of a similar opinion and expected the Rag wankathon to be in full flow. Much to my surprise most serious commentators without a bias & pundits think the League will be ours.
We have a squad to compete in all competitions and hope to give both Cups a serious go even with a lot of EDS lads. Aderibioyo Alex G and Bersant with Angelino and Mafffeo may make the LC sides regularly.
Champs League will be a priority and if we get through the preliminary round to the Groups nobody will want us in their group.
Sooooooooo.
PL - Winners (what do I know)
LC- Semis
FAC - Quarters
CL - Quarters (Out to Barca, Madrids or Bayern)

Well I have a very optimistic feeling about this season.

I think we will win the PL, we will win one of the Cups, and semi final of Champions league. Pep is a genius and that is going to carry us a long way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.