Season Predictions

We have to win the league (and I think we can). If we don't I fear it will be "that lot" down the road (who will benefit from all the other clubs rolling over even more than usual because of the media hype about their squad of superstars, and from Mourinho bullying the referees and all other officials to ensure unfair advantages).

We will win the league - just beating United and i think we will win league cup (with a very youthful team) - we will get to at least the quarter final of the Champions league - after that it is pot luck.

I think we will come close to the record 157 goals scored in the Negredo season

Aguero will score 40 goals

Pogpa will be decent but not great

Leicester will finish bottom half and Vardy will not get 10 goals

Liverpool will get 3rd

Hull, Burnley and Boro will all go down.

Dunney or Shay will get a full time gig at BT sport

We will start work on the North Stand and United fans will be that embittered and jealous of us that that they will be using the words empty seats in every sentence they speak.

We as a club will start to play hardball with the media - it is quite simply a joke, (i honestly think PB off here should be appointed by the club as a media consultant to highlight the cocks and administer appropriate punishment to sort it out - i.e Bans just like Bacon Face did)

We will average 54000 plus again beating last years average by about 100

We will win the league - just beating United and i think we will win league cup (with a very youthful team) - we will get to at least the quarter final of the Champions league - after that it is pot luck.

I think we will come close to the record 157 goals scored in the Negredo season

Aguero will score 40 goals

Hart will win player of the season at Everton (on loan) and reclaim his England place and be saying taht he wants to fight for his position at City by next May

Pogpa will be decent but not great

Leicester will finish bottom half and Vardy will not get 10 goals

Liverpool will get 3rd

Hull, Burnley and Boro will all go down.

Dunney or Shay will get a full time gig at BT sport

We will start work on the North Stand and United fans will be that embittered and jealous of us that that they will be using the words empty seats in every sentence they speak.

We as a club will start to play hardball with the media - it is quite simply a joke, (i honestly think PB off here should be appointed by the club as a media consultant to highlight the cocks and administer appropriate punishment to sort it out - i.e Bans just like Bacon Face did)

We will average 54000 plus again beating last years average by about 100

Updated!

Not going to decide until we are 10 games in. Last season we started brilliantly then it all went to shit.

One game at a time for me

Prem: 3rd
FA Cup: semi final
Capital Cup: Final
Champs: QTR Finals

A tough season ahead with lots of patience from fans needed maybe.

2017-2018 I'm hoping the title will be ours.

Think Chelsea will win it only because no European games - fresh legs and all that like the dippers a few season back when Suarez was playing for them.

Please prove me wrong Pep!

Bump.

Thoughts & opionions now we are halfway mark.

So my thoughts regarding Chelsea may well be right and that we need some patience.

Think Pep has a huge job to rebuild this team,...

Want to win it,obviously......think if we get beat off Arsenal and the Dippers,it's gone.
Peps first season,I'll take top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.