Revels

A few points to make on this thread:
  1. There is no such thing as a coconut revel
  2. Coffee flavour revels are the food of Satan
  3. Revel roulette is brilliant. I introduced the children to it during a wait to be seen in A&E and soon had the whole of the children's waiting room playing it. We only stopped when the vending machine ran out.
  4. Ginger girls are really hot

3. Revel roulette is brilliant. I introduced the children to it during a wait to be seen in A&E and soon had the whole of the children's waiting room playing it. We only stopped when the vending machine ran out.

At fucking last, a post of yours i wholeheartedly agree with, all points are bang on the money.

There used to be coconut revels when I was a boy.
Coffee and orange are the only ones worth eating.

Common ground on the yeast based spread Stoney,
I was forced to eat it as a kid
And I still get a shiver at the thought of eating it all those years ago

There used to be coconut revels when I was a boy.
Coffee and orange are the only ones worth eating.

Originally, Revels had orange creme, coconut, toffee, or peanut centres, along with Galaxy Counters (Minstrels minus exterior shell) and Maltesers. However, the coconut centres were later replaced with coffee creme, and the peanuts with raisins.

Dirty bastard revel makers getting rid of coconut for fucking Satan's spunk coffee cream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.