Revels

I do like a soft centre The coffee, orange and bringing back the coconut would be my ideal bag.

Dear Matt,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your idea with our product Revels.

We thank you for sharing your ideas with us. I'm sure you will understand we receive many interesting ideas and suggestions from consumers about our products, our marketing teams and agencies work together to form ideas which create any new products or promotions. I will be passing on your ideas on to them.

Once again, thanks for contacting us and don't hesitate to get in touch about anything to do with our products and brands.

Kind regards,

Hannah Rees
Consumer Care Team

I think they've just taken my idea without giving me a free packet. Cunts.

Gingers, genetic freaks.

Coffee, liked by the French and other European types, and repackaged by Yanks so every **** is walking around drinking Lattes and other such wanky stuff. Give me builders tea any day of the week over dirty coffee

(Dont tell anyone but I have nothing against ginger the plant, its the hair colour only I take issue with, gingernuts are quite nice)
I could not agree more about a brew tea before coffee anyday. I asked the other half and she opted for Coffee it's got to be a brew for me in the morning.

Once they stopped coconut I stopped buying the fuckers.

Coffee flavoured chocolates are for cunts and reds....just fuck off

I think they've just taken my idea without giving me a free packet. Cunts.

Reading between the lines it actually says

Dear Mat, thanks for taking the time to write to us, but we actually have a team of highly paid professionals who use the latest market research and liaise with our finest chocolateers to come up with exciting new flavours. Stop being a busy **** and get back to playing pokemon you coffee loving freak.

Once again, thanks for contacting us and don't hesitate to mind your own fucking business in the future.

Kind regards,

Hannah Rees
Consumer Care Team

After buying a bag today, I must say the best without a doubt are the coffee and orange ones, closely followed by the ones that resemble galaxy counters. Maltesers you can buy by the box full, which I so anyhow;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.