Revels

Originally, Revels had orange creme, coconut, toffee, or peanut centres, along with Galaxy Counters (Minstrels minus exterior shell) and Maltesers. However, the coconut centres were later replaced with coffee creme, and the peanuts with raisins.

Dirty bastard revel makers getting rid of coconut for fucking Satan's spunk coffee cream.

Coconut and raisins are disgusting foods that people normally throw on the ground for dogs to eat.

Even point number 4?

I knew it. @stony, he's admitted it!

What are you on about now??

Edit: oh you've tried a funny edit, which isnt funny its just down right sick. You are another ginger sympathiser, you and Stony can look at pictures of Molly Ringworm and Chris Evans until the cows come home, whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
Don't try to repackage your Revels in an empty chocolate box that previously help Milk Tray chocolates or those of a similar style.

They'll overflow all over the place.

I preferred the old white Revels bags, not the new fangled brown ones they brought in about 30 years ago.

Another one for the deviants club, give me a packet of coffee revels any day. In fact coffee, orange and minstrel ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.