CL Home Tickets £25 Each If Bought In Advance

We'll see if the home sections are seat-filled with home fans for every game, and not just the Barca game. Sell out means little if nobody uses the seat.

Me and our kid have season tickets but have previously picked and chosen CL games, like many others but we are up for all these games and will be buying the bundle

I have a feeling that many others will also feel the same. The excitement for the champions league is starting to grow and I reckon that they will not only sell out, it will be a better atmosphere this years gone by.

If like us, season ticket holders buy the bundles, anything left will be snapped up by the usual tourists that you see on a CL night and we would be able to sell well more than what is available.

I don't know what the fuck @jrb is on about to be honest, think he's misunderstood.

You can't buy the bundle if you're on the cup scheme, doesn't make sense. A mod should edit that out in the OP because it'll confuse a lot of people who only read the OP.

I'm on the cup scheme and the total I'll pay is £87.50 for the three group games. The bundle for where I am costs £97.50.

So I make a saving being on the cup scheme and the people who buy the bundle will make a saving on the price they'd have to pay buying the tickets individually.
I'm on the cup scheme. Does this mean I won't get the £75 deal?

Perhaps I have misread the MEN?

Click on the headline link I posted.

PS. No need for the f*** word. Only trying to pass on info via the MEN. :-)

It doesn't say that though mate.

Just says those on the cup scheme will be able to watch all three games from £75.

That's the cheapest adult ticket price you can get for all three games on the cup scheme, and it's the same price as the cheapest bundle - in the same area.

You put 2 + 2 together and got 5.

I'm on the cup scheme. Does this mean I won't get the £75 deal?

There is no £75 bundle deal applicable to everyone in the ground. The OP misunderstood.

There are separate bundle prices for differing areas of the ground, if you're a member/season card holder not on the cup scheme.

The cheapest are behind the goal, and those are the £75 ones.

If you're on the cup scheme you're on the cup scheme, bundles are not applicable to you.

You'll pay the same £75 over the three games, in that cheapest area, without the bundle.

In my area of the ground, EL1, the bundles are £97.50

I'll pay £87.50 over the three games in the cup scheme.

Have a look online to see what you'll pay.

CL cup scheme members can buy tickets for all the home matches for £75 in advance.

Fans not on the cup scheme but who are season ticket holders or Citizens will have to pay £80.

No info on matchday ticket prices.

Fair play. That is a fantastic deal/offer.
Well done City

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ws/man-city-champions-league-tickets-11807772
Thanks JRB.

That's great news for me. Works out at £87.50 for all 3 games. Had imagined that Barcelona alone was going to cost me £60 at least.

There is no £75 bundle deal applicable to everyone in the ground. The OP misunderstood.

There are separate bundle prices for differing areas of the ground, if you're a member/season card holder not on the cup scheme.

The cheapest are behind the goal, and those are the £75 ones.

If you're on the cup scheme you're on the cup scheme, bundles are not applicable to you.

You'll pay the same £75 over the three games, in that cheapest area, without the bundle.

In my area of the ground, EL1, the bundles are £97.50

I'll pay £87.50 over the three games in the cup scheme.

Have a look online to see what you'll pay.
Great, cheers.

Why have they closed SSL3 again for the gladbach tie ?

Its probably our best area for atmosphere, simply because its under the roof, and we should want the best atmosphere possible for this game, as its quite possibly the most crucial tie of the group. Its a game that if we fail to win, could see us struggle again.

I'm puzzled (not unusual with City ticket prices). £75 for the three games in the cheapest area (which is where I am), however the breakdown is £15, £25, and £40, which my maths makes £80, so if I wasn't on the cup scheme, and bought said "bundle" I'd get cheaper tickets ?

I'm puzzled (not unusual with City ticket prices). £75 for the three games in the cheapest area (which is where I am), however the breakdown is £15, £25, and £40, which my maths makes £80, so if I wasn't on the cup scheme, and bought said "bundle" I'd get cheaper tickets ?

You pay £35 not £40 for Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.