United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a life long blue and a natural pesimist I believe this game has come too soon for pep.
I actually think the rags will win but I also feel that it will be the only time pep looses to the PEG whilst he is at the swamp.
Hope I am proved very very wrong but to be honest I am bricking it!

Not as worried as you but i kind of echo your sentiments. If this game was another month down the line i'd be super confident but i think as good as we've been so far there's still plenty of work to do and usually to beat a Mourinho bus you need to be right on it.

With Mark Clattenberg the ref we are already playing against 12 men. All we need if we are to stand any chance of winning is to have the assistant refs., on our side and not the rags side.

As a life long blue and a natural pesimist I believe this game has come too soon for pep.
I actually think the rags will win but I also feel that it will be the only time pep looses to the PEG whilst he is at the swamp.
Hope I am proved very very wrong but to be honest I am bricking it!

Not as worried as you but i kind of echo your sentiments. If this game was another month down the line i'd be super confident but i think as good as we've been so far there's still plenty of work to do and usually to beat a Mourinho bus you need to be right on it.

It's early in the season for BOTH teams. I'm more than happy with what i've seen from us, so far.
Rags have been below average. I know they'll up their game, but i expect us to be right at 'em.
Pep doesn't do resting on laurels.

The dippers used to be the ugliest team in the world , with the likes of Thompson , Rush , Jimmy Case , etc , but these rags have taken over the title , you wouldnt want to meet Shrek , Belgium Elbows , Swedish Pensioner and Bashford in a dark alley , ugly c*nts.

“I have a lot of respect for what Zlatan has done for football. He’s one of the best players and of course the best players impact the way they arrive in the clubs with the talent immediately. Some players have to understand the league - the best players do it quickly and he’s one of the best ones.”

Contrast how pep talks about beaky and the bile that has come his way from him and his agent this week,pep is so classy

Did he not reference that very clip in Pep Confidential as the point where Bayern finally perfected his tactics?

Dunno. But I know he felt he had to change the way they played & normally that involved much more goal threat.

Well imo they didn't play like that, on the whole, even in that game anyhow. They had more purpose.

“I have a lot of respect for what Zlatan has done for football. He’s one of the best players and of course the best players impact the way they arrive in the clubs with the talent immediately. Some players have to understand the league - the best players do it quickly and he’s one of the best ones.”

Contrast how pep talks about beaky and the bile that has come his way from him and his agent this week,pep is so classy

Which is why every time Pep says something about past players, or players who play in a certain role, everyone shouldn't assume it means we will want to sign them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.