City Vs AFC Bournemouth Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a prick, doesn't pay any attention seemingly, or he'd know Kolarov's been as good at CB as anyone in the league this season.
Let's be honest, 5 weeks ago this place would be in meltdown with that decision lol. Mers was very complimentary and waxing lyrical about City. He obviously hasn't seen the games where Kolo played CB and has memory's of last season so let's not be too harsh

For the record ilkay didn't play 90 mins Wednesday people
He came off as sub so it was 80 mins ;) lol

Cmon city 3-0 nolito raz and KDB

My fantasy team, Pep you...

Oh well, strong line up again, nice to see Kompany back in the squad - tough ask for Gundogan to play 180 minutes in 4 days given his 4 month break, expect to see him subbed.

tihi... my 3 city players are de bruyne, sterling and Iheanacho! :-)))

Nope. Stones on the bench is simply giving him a rest. Seeing as he has played in every game
Disagree but either way I have full confidence in Kolarov which is a feeling I'm still not used to. Enjoy the game.

Howe comes with 433 formation. He'll do his best to impress his idol. Wilshere is starting.

Disagree but either way I have full confidence in Kolarov which is a feeling I'm still not used to. Enjoy the game.

I dont for a second think Pep looks at those 2 and thinks its just 2 cb's sat on the bench either. He can put a player in a position none of us would ever dream to do and its fascinating to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.