Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever feel like warming to them watch this....

What an absolute fucking weapon. I'd love to see his reaction after the LC final. He epitomises online Liverpool fans. Deluded, overly emotional, self righteous fuckwits. I can't wait for the day we go to klanfield and do them like we did the rags in the sick swan.

Someone needs to post the gif of their fans after palace equalized to make it 3-3. I miss the fat guy.
Your wish has been granted:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Playing well the dippers. Best team this season bar us in my opinion on performances. Tough start for them with 4 away games in first 6 and 3 against good sides. They look strong to me.

What an absolute fucking weapon. I'd love to see his reaction after the LC final. He epitomises online Liverpool fans. Deluded, overly emotional, self righteous fuckwits. I can't wait for the day we go to klanfield and do them like we did the rags in the sick swan.

There's a video of him filming himself and the penalty shoot out, it's fucking brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.