West Ham 2016/17

Free stadium from the government, basically rent free, government paid stewards, loans from the taxyapyers which won't be paid back and they still balls it up. Great stuff

Free stadium from the government, basically rent free, government paid stewards, loans from the taxyapyers which won't be paid back and they still balls it up. Great stuff
Gold and Sullivan are giving every West Ham fan a dildo for their next match. In case they criticise them their supporters can go fuck themselves.

I think this stadium move will prove to be a disaster for West Ham. Right from the first game you could tell the ground just isn't suitable for football. The bottom tiers are far too flat, everyone's miles away from the pitch and that massive empty space between the two tiers is just ridiculous.

Seb Coe really did drop a massive bollock when he insisted that the stadium must retain an athletics track. The result is that it looks like a temporary stadium with all that scaffolding everywhere.

It's the sort of situation you'd happily put up with for a couple of years while a proper ground is being built, but this is actually as good as it gets now for the Hammers fans. I imagine there'll be loads who won't bother renewing, especially with the way things are going on the pitch.

I know it's only early days but is there an option for them to leave for somewhere else if they want to or are they stuck with it for good now?

I think Bilic is the only redeeming part of that club. I know a lot of blues have a soft spot for them but I've never taken to them. The happy ammer on here hasn't made me any fonder of them tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.