West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for FU** sake
Maffeo has not been 'discarded', 'binned' or 'dropped' as some of you lot on here are spewing out

He is a young lad who has never once played a full 90 mins against a premier league side in the first team. He was excellent wednesday, but its physically impossible for someone of his experience and physique to play 2 full first team games immediately back to back.
He was rightfully shattered after the united game and I bet his body is acheing still from that. People on here dont have any real respect for how tough the game can be for a young lad, have you seen how intense the game is nowadays, particularly with the way we now play.
He may even not be in the Barca side on tuesday, but I would be confident he will be given another game next weekend at least. Start moaning then if not, but there was very little chance of him playing today.

Playing 3 at the back gives us more chance of breaking WBA down though.
Do you think? We were superb v Everton playing it but have really struggled since to even look like scoring. Hope I'm wrong, but if we don't score early I think we'll be fucked

Right, we haven't won since Gundogan slotted in to the first 11. Today he needs to step up or get back to the bench and get used to the team at a slower pace. Looks good, but the fact doesn't lie that our form has plummeted since his inclusion.

Right, we haven't won since Gundogan slotted in to the first 11. Today he needs to step up or get back to the bench and get used to the team at a slower pace. Looks good, but the fact doesn't lie that our form has plummeted since his inclusion.
Thats what many said about KDB last year. And its the same as last year - just bullshit. Ilkay has been better than Silva for the last games.

Strange team and squad for me. It seems Pep is trying to be too clever at the moment. We were excellent with 4 at the back and inverted full backs and with Maffeo's performance at Old Toilet I was hoping for that today. Cannot understand why he's not even in the squad???? If Pellegrini had done that and included Fernando and Kolarov he'd be "a useless senile old ****" by the brain dead on here!!! Oh well. Hope I'm wrong but with both ferns playing I cant see use break down a Pullis team.

Horses for courses probably.

No. what you've said is that Pep is pissing bout with formations because he thinks it's cool.
Maybe cool was the wrong word,but people just except it because of who he is,I honestly think Jose going off the rails has taken the spotlight off him.
Think pep has been given a very easy ride by the press up to now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.