West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe people are reacting to no wins in 6 and 2 goals scored in 5. I can see their point you know. Call it desperation for us to improve, stats like that dont lie !

Complaining about no wins is absolutely fine, high expectations aren't a problem. Implying that our extremely successful manager is pissing about with formations because he's trying to be hip and trendy is just unfathomable bullshittery.

Just my opinion I'm saying what I think pep has achieved since he arrived at city not what he's achieved before..
Its seen on here as some sort of crime if you don't think pep is the messiah
No. what you've said is that Pep is pissing bout with formations because he thinks it's cool.

Don't get it, Maffeo put's in a great performance not in the squad. Garcia has been consistently better than Fernando (but who hasn't), on the bench.
Kept hearing Pep promotes youth, not seeing it.
You know if Maffeo recovered from the other night? He was exhausted near the end. And as good as Garcia has been in his 2 starts, Fernando has done ok when called upon.

All you physical obessed people are out in force. Typical British mentality when it comes to the beautiful game. Why worry about West Broms physicality, out play them and out score them, doesn't matter about the size it's about the quality.

Let them worry about the lumps getting around the pitch chasing a football that they have little chance of getting.

Strange team and squad for me. It seems Pep is trying to be too clever at the moment. We were excellent with 4 at the back and inverted full backs and with Maffeo's performance at Old Toilet I was hoping for that today. Cannot understand why he's not even in the squad???? If Pellegrini had done that and included Fernando and Kolarov he'd be "a useless senile old ****" by the brain dead on here!!! Oh well. Hope I'm wrong but with both ferns playing I cant see use break down a Pullis team.
Playing 3 at the back gives us more chance of breaking WBA down though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.