Most Overrated XI

q0RSZv.gif
Cv8qd-fXEAEngra.jpg

Cv97p4JVIAA1DzL.jpg:large

Bleacher Report UK ‏@br_uk Oct 29
When you go 593 minutes without scoring a Premier League goal.

Bebe
Nob rash
Jizzyjazz

Alli is off form but Kane is brilliant, don't judge him for England or every English player should be there

Don't get me wrong they are not totally shit players and have served your club well so far but they do get over hyped by the good old British Media.

De Gea
Walker Williams Bailly Shaw
Coutinho Herrera Ali
Rashford Kane Martial

I think De Gea is one of the most overrated players in the world due to the fact that there are a lot of united fans out there who claim he's the best keeper in the world and he's far from it.

Forster; Bellerin, A. Williams, Mustafi, Shaw; Willian, Kante, D. Silva, Firmino; Lukaku, Kane.

Before I'm killed for including Silva, I do want to add that none of these players are bad.

Don't get me wrong they are not totally shit players and have served your club well so far but they do get over hyped by the good old British Media.
I think Kane deserves it as this is his third full season and hes already got 56 goals in 95 games in the league, even winning the golden boot last season. It took Van Persie about a decade to reach 50 goals. He will probably fail for England but that pretty much sums up all English players who play for their country

Courtois
Bellerin Stones Otamendi Shaw
Sterling Matic Pogba Willian
Firmino Rashford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.