Yaya Turns Down 430K A Week From China To Stay At City!

smoking gun to head

its a way of getting a new deal NOW before the jan window is closed they will defo put the pressure on the club with news like that and can city really do without yaya for the rest of the season. for me yaya is playing a very good game and he will want a new 2 year deal before the transfer window is closed and city will have to pay up or wait and see

Can see him signing for a promoted team in the summer? Maybe Newcastle. He clearly is happy in England. Surely he has enough money for life.

Will be weird seeing him play against us if he signs a deal with another Prem club.

Who'd have him? Yaya is not gonna accept peanuts to play for a team like Burnley and all of the other teams who could afford his wage demands don't need him.

smoking gun to head

its a way of getting a new deal NOW before the jan window is closed they will defo put the pressure on the club with news like that and can city really do without yaya for the rest of the season. for me yaya is playing a very good game and he will want a new 2 year deal before the transfer window is closed and city will have to pay up or wait and see
yes we can. Toure doesn't have a defensive game. bar the odd tackle. Playing and picking a pass from deep is OK if we are controlling a game, but if we're chasing a game and a team is sitting back as Everton did, and many teams do, then he becomes a liability

Dimitri Seluk to Sky Sports News: "Yaya wants to play at the highest level. He’s happy at City. Yaya likes football more than money."
giphy.gif

smoking gun to head

How's it a smoking gun to head? The way I look at it we could use the transfer fee and room on the wage bill to bring in a replacement.

yes we can. Toure doesn't have a defensive game. bar the odd tackle. Playing and picking a pass from deep is OK if we are controlling a game, but if we're chasing a game and a team is sitting back as Everton did, and many teams do, then he becomes a liability

He has been very useful since coming back. I actually dread to think where we would be had he not.

He was amongst 10 other liabilities on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.