Premier League Games 21/22 Jan

These cockney wankers have had a long run of easy fixtures, apart from Spurs (which they lost). They have to go to Liverpool in their next game, and still have to play Arsenal and away at the rags and Everton.

The next few games for us are our chance to make up some points on these ****s.

16 more games to play. We have an outside chance of winning the league but I will settle for top four to build on next year. It's a struggle trying to play catch up with a team that doesn't have a CL campaign. I really don't want chelsea to win it. Maybe it's Conte, maybe them being outright cheats in Etihad.

16 more games to play. We have an outside chance of winning the league but I will settle for top four to build on next year. It's a struggle trying to play catch up with a team that doesn't have a CL campaign. I really don't want chelsea to win it. Maybe it's Conte, maybe them being outright cheats in Etihad.
We need top 3 because the scum with win Europa and 4th will drop out won't they

Hull did all right. There is a gulf between the sides. They are going down because they can't score goals
and the substitutes they brought on, look like they have never seen a football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.