Manchester's greatest song

Oh don't you start.

Can't help it mate. The impression I get of Morrissey fans is middle aged blokes who spent their teenage years cry wanking and making fake suicide attempts whilst listening to the gobby twat wail away. The rest of us were dancing to Madness or The Human League and fingering girls at the back of the local chippy.

Can't help it mate. The impression I get of Morrissey fans is middle aged blokes who spent their teenage years cry wanking and making fake suicide attempts whilst listening to the gobby twat wail away. The rest of us were dancing to Madness or The Human League and fingering girls at the back of the local chippy.
Well what can I say, the impression you get is wrong. And of course it wouldn't be possible to like The Smiths and Madness and The Human League, would it? The Smiths gigs I went to had a very pissed up, very laddish audience in the main, as difficult as you may find that to believe. I just think people who don't "get" The Smiths have a very odd perception of the whole thing. But I suppose I would say that, wouldn't I?

Well what can I say, the impression you get is wrong. And of course it wouldn't be possible to like The Smiths and Madness and The Human League, would it? The Smiths gigs I went to had a very pissed up, very laddish audience in the main, as difficult as you may find that to believe. I just think people who don't "get" The Smiths have a very odd perception of the whole thing. But I suppose I would say that, wouldn't I?

I give you the typical Smiths fan. @Mad Eyed Screamer

I rest my case.

Does he still go to gigs knowing that twat face will cancel?? That's definitely a morrisseyism (:

He can't help it. His first wank was to 'Hand In Glove'. Personally I think it was pretty decent of Morrissey to set his stall out to his future fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.