Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

Doubt he's on £100K here, the top players were put on £80K plus bonuses (?) awhile back and I can't see him being on even that, I'm presuming he's not getting the bonus as he's not here.

Given the money China's throwing around surely he'd have got more there but if he doesn't fancy it there's not a lot we can do.
If he was still living in Swansea he'd probably be chomping at the bit to go.

Doubt he's on £100K here, the top players were put on £80K plus bonuses (?) awhile back and I can't see him being on even that, I'm presuming he's not getting the bonus as he's not here.

Given the money China's throwing around surely he'd have got more there but if he doesn't fancy it there's not a lot we can do.
China have limited each team to three foriegn players. I expect that will curb some of the silly money deal for average players.

China have limited each team to three foriegn players. I expect that will curb some of the silly money deal for average players.
Have they brought that into force already? I was under the impression that it was just mooted at the moment. If true you have to admire how Chelsea got 3 of them over there before it kicked in. (perhaps 'admire' is not the correct word to use)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.