Berahino's 8 week ban went unreported,why?

Same happened with that Scotish player at Birmingham a few years ago, who played in Russia for a bit? O'Conner maybe? But he got a long ban for coke I think and the FA didn't announce it and they let the club pretend he was injured. It's dodgy as fuck and makes it pretty clear how easy it is for the FA to let people get away with things.

the dirty world of the FA and football

we all know what goes on and players putting out fake injury reports and next thing you see him in the stands walking around and nothing wrong with him its a dirty world football because of the money in the game and lets face it some of the players are sitting ducks and around the towns like manchester the nightlife is full of them all line up to get into clubs and VIP bars many many times we have been on bluemoon saying seen so and so in town last night out of his head

coke / weed / speed / gas is available just about everywhere you go in town and the police just turn a blind eye and just don't give a shit about the paper work they would have to do and at the end of the day its a small fine and on your way but the pushers are ok and its a open shop

i could list names on here right now but we would not blink a eye and to say or point the finger of them you have the PC police on your door step with a court order banning your from the internet tony pulis says it really he was not fit enough for me for whatever reason to me that's says he was not clean or something and to get a 8 week ban you don't get for being over weight do you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.