Berahino's 8 week ban went unreported,why?

and also used so i was told by a certain team along the east lancs whose manager had used them as many did in the r a f for flying so many missions

I doubt he's the only one, would explain lots of long term mystery lay offs for individual players, Wilshire, M. Johnson, amongst others.

No idea why they keep it quiet though, apart from the fact the FA try to make the game in England whiter than white!!

Surely they should be named so that everyone else knows that if you do drugs there's a very good chance you'll be found out.

Whiter than white you say ?

Same happened with that Scotish player at Birmingham a few years ago, who played in Russia for a bit? O'Conner maybe? But he got a long ban for coke I think and the FA didn't announce it and they let the club pretend he was injured. It's dodgy as fuck and makes it pretty clear how easy it is for the FA to let people get away with things.
Yeah and George o Boyle both done with cocaine possession in a nightclub.careers over

Yeah and George o Boyle both done with cocaine possession in a nightclub.careers over
I looked into it and O'Conner after retiring admitted he took coke two or three times a week yet only failed one drug test in his career, which Birmingham covered up. That pretty much sums up the drug testing in football

If a footballer fails a drugs test for recreational purposes they can apply for an injunction to be brought into play in order to hide the truth of the absence.

A Wolves player was caught years ago and he was banned for X amount of time. The club ruled him as injured and so many years down the line after leaving the injunction was lifted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.