Berahino's 8 week ban went unreported,why?

Is not because it was social drug use rather than ped's, therefore does not need to be reported? I don't know just asking.
I think you meant to say "Is it not because it's a blatant violation of the FA's laws against Illegal Drug Use rather than an administrative error,"

It wasn't reported because no one gives a fuck......

......back in the real world, Sterling has just paid £5 for a coffee....fucking £5 the scoundrel!

......back in the real world, Sterling has just paid £5 for a coffee....fucking £5 the scoundrel!

Blatantly flaunting his wealth - media criticism coming up soon .

Do we assume WBA were complicit in keeping it quiet at the time and complicit in leaking it to the media now he has left and they are just about to play his current club?
Good point.

Club Shop was being very obtuse in his press conference.

A fiver!

The tightarsed bastard. With his cash he could pay the £7 I've just been charged in a fucking hipsters wank joint.

A fiver!

The tightarsed bastard. With his cash he could pay the £7 I've just been charged in a fucking hipsters wank joint.
Never let a hipster wank into your joint, makes it really hard to light

I am sure that the FA themselves said again recently that details of all charges are always published on their website?

Not that I wish or care for the media and pubic to be prying into the lives of every single player, but like as has been asked above, why?

Maybe the PFA are protecting him. In which case, well done, but how about giving a s*** about Raheem Sterling's disgusting treatment and standing up for him, and his young family, as well?
williams.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.