AS Monaco

looked really good on the counter attack,i honestly thought once they got to 1-2 they would get a couple more,they looked fantastic,however once zabba came on and sagna went to left back we looked more comfortable and imo ran out fair winners,

we should play back with two holding in the away leg and catch them on the counter ,sane and sterling will fill their boots away as long as we are solid , its not going to happen, so hold onto your hats for another ding dong battle.

I thought they were excellent, their attacking play reminded me of BVB when we played them.

Imagine what a side Prp would pick out of the 22 that started last night.

That Falcao goal. What. A. Goal. The audacity to lob a keeper from within the box who's fully upright is brilliant. You just have to applaud stuff like that, even when it's against your own team. Moments like that make you realise what a great game football is. Here's hoping he can stay fit as he was one hell of a player before 2014.

Great going forward. I can't believe that is the same Falcao that the scum ruined, the goal privilege to see. But thank god that their defence is worse than ours.

They might not need to sell though, isn't the main reason that they sold in the past down to FFP rather than needing the money? They will get more CL money even if we knock them out and the title win money plus increased commercial deals as a result of a good season... best thing would be to only sell who we want and keep their attackers. :)

Exactly.

But you guys still underrate Mbappe. He is a future Ballon d'Or if he keep away from injury, no doubt about it. He just turned fckin 18 two months ago (Sané is 21 for example), and got an incredible in game-IQ at this age (and obviously he is technicaly and at the finition way better than 95% of the players). He was named player of the U19 Euro, that he won, at the age of 17. Also, Man.City did a 40M€ offer for him last summer, when he played like 5 or 6 league games. Dude is the next big thing of football, without a doubt.

Also, i don't think we will sell a lot this season. We got enough money for being safe from FPF right now, and we got an amazing chemistery + a lot of talents. Tho, it will be hard to keep silva and Falcao (salary + China big offers)

If we keep the main part of the team, selling just the weak points that are higly rated on the market (i talk about Sidibe and Germain), i think we got a team that can do a C1 final. Remind me a lot of 2003/2004 AS Monaco team in chemistry and the way they love to play together. But with much, much more talent.

If you're interesed in, this is a sum-up of currents rumours for our players :

- Djibril Sidibé RB (Arsenal, City, Barcelona) 24 years old . Around 25M€ : Very powerfull offensivly, he is, as you saw, way too bad on the other side of the pitch. He need to improove tactically and stop doing things he can't do.

- Benjamin Mendy LB (Barcelona, Man City, Man U) 21 years old. Around 35M€ : Amazing Left Back. Need to improove tactically, but he is physically and technically a top choice.

- Fabinho & Bakayako (Both Manchesters, Barcelone, Chelsea, Milan) 22 & 23 yo: Around 40M€ : The both masterkeys of Jardim's team. Future world class players, both of them. FAbinho was RB two years ago, and is now one of the best midfielders in Europe. He is NEVER injured. Played more game at monaco that our keeper since Jardim is here.
Bakayoko just showing up since this season. He wasn't focus on football until then. Powerfull, technical, clean. Dunno if he can do it in BBVA, but will be a top BPL midfielder.

- Lemar (Atletico Madrid, Munich) 21 yo : Around 40M€ : Simply lovely to watch. Can play both wingers and 10.

- Silva (Every big clubs) 22yo Around 90M€: Wow... What can i say about him.. He is the closest thing to Messi alive. I can't saw him leave for another place than Barcelone.. Hope he will not left too quickly... Already a Worldclass player.

- Mbappe (Every big clubs) : I dont think he will left this summer, even for 120/130M€. But be here next summer, we wont keep him more.Too good. He's in a goal (goal or assist) every 50 minutes spend on the pitch.

Adama Traore (Barcelone) , Toure (Munich), Moutinho (milan) for our bench.

That Falcao goal. What. A. Goal. The audacity to lob a keeper from within the box who's fully upright is brilliant. You just have to applaud stuff like that, even when it's against your own team. Moments like that make you realise what a great game football is. Here's hoping he can stay fit as he was one hell of a player before 2014.

I followed the game with 5live commentary on in the background, Chris Waddle said it was up there as one of the best goals he's ever seen scored, said how unbelievably hard that is to do from there, he meant it too, Waddle I mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.