City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

Because you're comparing Mancs that are going to see City to you going (or not going) to see the New York Rangers.
I wouldn't go and see them if they came here either.

No I wasn't comparing "mancs" going seeing city to me going watching a ice hockey game.
My point is that these matches in the states are friendlies thus the spectator (regardless of where they are from) isn't getting a view of a competitive match.
They are seeing a friendly.

If I went and watched a New York Rangers game I'd rather go and watch a proper NHL game rather than some friendly if say NYR came here to Manchester.

Big difference.

No I wasn't comparing "mancs" going seeing city to me going watching a ice hockey game.
My point is that these matches in the states are friendlies thus the spectator (regardless of where they are from) isn't getting a view of a competitive match.
They are seeing a friendly.

If I went and watched a New York Rangers game I'd rather go and watch a proper NHL game rather than some friendly if say NYR came here to Manchester.

Big difference.

Everybody knows that it's not a competitive match mate, but when your team is playing on your doorstep it's hard to say no.
No different than the people that would go and watch us play Preston in a pre season friendly. They wouldn't be expecting anything other than a kick about.

Everybody knows that it's not a competitive match mate, but when your team is playing on your doorstep it's hard to say no.
No different than the people that would go and watch us play Preston in a pre season friendly. They wouldn't be expecting anything other than a kick about.
True, I've been to many friendlies over the years but none so in recent times due to these sponsored "competitions" where a trophy is presented at the end.
Think last I went to was one at Boundary Park few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.