City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

We should stay clear of those bastards unless we absolutely have to play them.
This.
Lets get back to proper pre-seasons where you got the players up to speed and sorted out your best line up.

All this flying thousands of miles is just for commercial reasons and nothing else.

We could get a head start on our rivals if we organised pre-season games against the likes of Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale etc and would also help those clubs out with much needed revenue.
And This.

A bit more of my love of football died. I hope there's another thunderstorm to stop the fucker being played.

I could accept a testimonial against them but a meaningless marketing friendly against the new Derty Leeds, taking advantage of a lax referee to kick the shit out of our players for the start of season can do one.

Not for us exiled Blues it aint!!
What, you would actually enjoy watching these matches?
I understand that it's a chance for you to watch City live but you aren't really watching the players perform at their best.
I'd rather fly over to Manchester and watch a competitive match with actual meaning than a marketing exercise.

I enjoy NHL, and plan to visit NYC soon to catch a Rangers game.
However if they came over here to play in some meaningless friendly match I wouldn't go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.