Referees/Officials

City 1-3 Chelsea
City 2-2 Tottenham
City 1-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 1-2 City

Any more I'm forgetting? Because that's already 7 points and an FA Cup final where, individually, the consensus from fans and pundits was pretty much that we were robbed.

Pawson's only big game this season was 4 months ago - if he's not being trusted with the big PL games, why is he suddenly in charge of a semi-final?

Like Anthony Taylor in the Chelsea game, you can tell the referee is frightened of the occasion.

The foul on Silva was an obvious yellow and had he given it, we wouldn't have seen the systemic fouling that followed. I'm tired of our players being kicked round the pitch with no repercussions, yet they get booked for the first foul they commit!

Couldn't go yesterday so haven't seen the foul on Silva nor the one leading up to their second on Yaya. Anyone got any clips?

It's got to the point where I'm looking at the officials before celebrating as I'm expecting it to be disallowed. The refereeing this season has been worse than bad
I'm the same, not many of our goals can be disallowed but I feel that whenever we score they'll be looking for any reason to not give it.

Anyone still thinking its fair is a fool, its blatently anything but fair.

I dont think that we would get support from other fans etc because they just dont see the extent of our problem, they only get the edited stats, reports, highlights etc.When I try to explain our misfortune with refs decisions etc they think Im being biased. The hateful media would love to turn a visible protest of ours into a point of ridicule for other fans to laugh at. This issue needs to be dealt with from within the club in a serious way, maybe a video dossier highlighting the bad treatment/decisions mirrored by equivalent things that other clubs get away with and demanding an official explanation for the dissparities. Maybe seeing all the evidence in this way might make them see how obvious some of the predjudice is, meanwhile the players have got to find it within themselves to overcome with resolute charachter and skill.

Red cards is a good idea for another time, not sure i want to hold it up ahead of a derby.
How about a massive banner with a list of all the decisions in big games and the word "Coincidence?"

City 1-3 Chelsea
City 2-2 Tottenham
City 1-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 1-2 City

Any more I'm forgetting? Because that's already 7 points and an FA Cup final where, individually, the consensus from fans and pundits was pretty much that we were robbed.

Arsenal 1-1, Monreal even tells Aguero he hand-balled it.

How about someone with editing skills take video of every match and cut out the bits where we've been fucked by the refs. It's nearly every week, so it should be a relatively simple task. If anyone wants to do it, I can provide videos, or at least links to download videos of the matches. Nothing beats showing the world a compilation of how we've been fucked. Pep won our first 10 matches because we weren't being fucked by the officials. Obviously something changed after a meeting of the FA or the PGMOL to put a stop to it, and they did that exactly.

Yes, I know the FA will try to take down whatever videos we post, that's what we post it on Liveleak, or another less-than-compliant hosting site and link to it. Again, people can refute stats and numbers, but if we show them the dozen odd points that have been stolen from us, and being fucked in the cup competitions, there won't be any argument. The best way to put pressure on the Officials is to expose them relentlessly, and not just complain on a forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.